Morningside Heights Campus
Columbia's Morningside Heights campus is located at Broadway and 116th Street in Manhattan.
Subway line: 1
To reach our lab on the Columbia campus:
- Enter through the main gate.
- Take the large steps on your left.
- Climb the stairs, aiming to the right of the library building, passing on the right of the Alma Mater statue facing you.
- Continue straight ahead all the way toward the back of the campus, where you will reach the Mudd Building of the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Enter in the hall of Mudd and take the stairs or elevators down 1 floor. You enter the Mudd building from the campus on the 4th floor and we are on the 3rd floor.
- On the 3rd floor, turn right if coming from the stairs, toward the Department of Biomedical Engineering (on the left this is the Department of Operational Research).
- The Heffner Biomedical Engineering Lab is located at the first corner on the left.
- Knock hard on the door.
Columbia University Medical Center
Columbia's Morningside Heights campus is located at Broadway and 168th Street in Manhattan.
Subway line: 1, A